Hello! Here the time is soon 18:00 this Tuesday and as usual, we have been busy all day. I was going to share with you some daily pictures from my phone in the hope that you find it a bit interesting to see what we encounter during the day. I will explain each picture going from left to right starting at the top ..
1. On Saturday we were at the Christmas dinner with the Danish Chamber of Commerce. A friend of Filip's father invited us and it was really nice. Here you see Filip and me.
2. Our table. It was an incredibly nice restaurant and good food. The Danish Christmas dinner offered basically the same things you would expect at the Swedish. In other words, it felt like home :)
3. The evening's program. We also had tickets for the lottery and I won a "secret dinner" for two people. It will be fun to see what it is, and I promise to update you when it happens.
4. Yesterday, we went to the Shanghai Museum. Incredibly exciting and interesting. Especially for me right now since I read a course in Chinese history.
5. The view outside the museum was amazing.
6. Nearby they also plantet flowers. Incredibly nice.
7. Today when we were out on the town, we saw when they cleaned the roadsigns. The whole damn pole got cleaned and it was spotless afterwards!
8. I thought this sign was a little funny !! "Cleaning in progress"
9. Virtually all the scaffolding is made of bamboo here. Perhaps I already told it to you, but they tie it together with wire and it looks really cool.
10. Today on the way home we passed a junction where they suddenly sold bananas.
There are many things that surprises me with this country and the things that I'm really not used to where we come from in Sweden. But God, I love this country already! It's incredibly cool to live here.
Now I will wake Filip from his powernap before it's time for yet another fantastic homemade dinner made by the nanny we live with. Do you have any questions, just ask!